6 Week beginner/intermediate wheel throwing class- Thursday evenings 6pm-9pm
October 7th - November 11th
This six week session includes one three hour class a week, taught by Kim Press every Thursday from 6pm-9pm.
- During your class, Kim will teach you the foundations of wheel throwing, trimming, and glazing. As your skills progress, you will learn more complex techniques.
- Each class will have no more than 6 students plus the instructor.
- The price includes all of the necessary tools, clay, glazes, and firing fees (bisque and glaze firings).
- One 3 hour makeup class is available for any missed classes
- No previous clay experience is necessary, however working on the potter's wheel does require a certain amount of mobility, so if you suffer from arthritis, or any condition that limits you in any way, please discuss this with me before signing up.
- Ages 12 and up
Once registered, you will receive an email with more details regarding your upcoming pottery class from Sailing Adrift Studios.
Note: Refunds are only available until September23rd, after that, you will only receive a refund if the spot gets filled.