6 Week beginner/intermediate wheel throwing class-Saturday mornings 9am-noon
August 21st - September 25th
This six week session includes one three hour class a week, taught by Kim Press every Saturday from 9am-noon.
- During your class, Kim will teach you the foundations of wheel throwing, trimming, and glazing. As your skills progress, you will learn more complex techniques.
- Each class will have no more than 4 students plus the instructor.
- The price includes all of the necessary tools, clay, glazes, and firing fees (bisque and glaze firings).
- One 3 hour makeup class is available for any missed classes
- No previous clay experience necessary
- Ages 12 and up
Once registered, you will receive an email with more details regarding your upcoming pottery class from Sailing Adrift Studios.
Note: Refunds are only available until August 7th, after that, you will only receive a refund if the spot gets filled.